The benefits of joining NAON are endless.
You can earn contact hours through:
- Member Benefit Webinar Series (ten free webinars in 2019)
- Products at discounted
members - onlypricing
- Reduced rates to NAON’s Annual Congress
- The AAOS Annual Meeting
- The Orthopaedic Nursing Journal (access to discounted CE)
Access to dozens of resources including:
- Access to a membership directory of 6,000 orthopaedic nurses
- Participate in the Issues in Practice Discussion forum with 200+ ongoing discussions
- Downloadable resources for Nurse Navigators
- Complimentary access to clinical practice guidelines, practice points, scope and standards, and NAON News
- Patient Education Manuals, available in both English and Spanish
members - onlyeligibility for scholarships and grants
- Free subscription to the Orthopaedic Nursing Journal
Professional Development and Resume Building
Enhance your experience by:
- Joining a committee, task force, or your local chapter
- Volunteering as an author, editor or reviewer for one of NAON’s educational products
- Gaining confidence by presenting at a national conference
- NAON members receive a reduced rate on ONC certification/recertification exam
- Canyon Healthcare Education Collaborative (CHEC) Program with Grand Canyon University (GCU)
All NAON members and CHEC participants may take full advantage of the following benefits:
- 10% off tuition scholarship at GCU
- Deferred tuition for BSN, MSN, and DNP programs
- A local university development counselor
- Professional development and speaker opportunities
- Access to GCU's online job board
Read more about the program.
Professional Liability Insurance
Enjoy a members-only discount on professional liability insurance through NSO.
Click here to join NAON.
If you are an existing member of NAON and wish to download your membership card, click here.